58 Minutes in Circuit
The increasingly consolidated collaboration between Fondazione AMisano and Misano World Circuit will make it possible to live a unique experience: visit the Misano World Circuit for 58 minutes.
It will be possible to access areas normally closed to the public and backstage reserved for pilots and operators (paddock, podium, press room, race control, Simoncelli gallery, box, track).
The route is reserved for a maximum of 30 participants, accompanied by an expert guide who will explain the entire itinerary and tell stories and anecdotes of the beloved circuit dedicated to Marco Simoncelli.
58 minutes in the Autodrome
- tour dates: 6 and 19 June, 12 and 24 July, 1 and 8 August, 25 September
- maximum number of visitors: 30
- cost per person: 11 euros
- transport: return by train
- collection points and timetables: P.za della Repubblica at 5:40 pm, Misano Brasile (crossing via Alberello – via Tevere) at 5:50 pm;
entrance at the circuit 18:00, exit at 18:58, return to Misano at about 19:15
- the group will be accompanied by a person in charge of the Circuit and a referent of the Fondazione aMisano.
It will be possible to buy the tour ticket at the Tourist Information Office in via dei Platani 22 in Misano Adriatico.
Tel 0541 615520
Mail: [email protected]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!