A tour to discover San Giovanni and all the witches’ night traditions.
A tour to discover San Giovanni and all the witches’ night traditions.The Aps Pro Loco volunteers will guide you on a tour to discover the hamlet’s history and its main monuments, and also countryside Romagna’s folklore and popular traditions. The tour will last one hour, with a night-time stroll along the Malatesta walls, to discover the granaries and Galleria Corbucci, with the “Cum a simie, come eravamo” exhibit. Along the tour, you will have a chance to meet haunted characters, worships and traditions lost in the midst of time. At the end of the tour, there will be some time to spend in the city centre’s shops, to taste some typical products or go shopping in Piazza Silvagni.
- € 15,00
- Children between 4-10 years of age
- € 15,00
- Free children between 0-3
Place and time of departure:
- • 8:40 pm from Misano Center (Piazzale delle Poste)
- • 8:45 pm from Misano Brasile (crossroads between via Alberello and Viale della Stazione).
- • The reservation must be made at least a day before the visit.
- • Dates may be subject to change.